There has never been a better time to join King Street Medical
At King Street Medical, everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our doctors and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
About the Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a VR General Practitioner to join our close-knit team based in Warrawong, NSW. This is a highly flexible position with the opportunity to choose your own hours. We encourage applications from candidates looking for either part or full-time work. Relocation assistance provided.
Offering $150 per hour guarantee or 75% of billings for the first 3 months
Retention bonuses available at the end of each year (negotiable).
The successful applicant will be an experienced GP that has:
- Current unrestricted registration with AHPRA
- Vocational Registration as a General Practitioner
- Personal indemnity insurance
- Full Australian working rights
What You’ll Enjoy
Enjoy the benefits that working with King Street Medical that can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to;
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- We have a support team which consist of a nurse allocated per doctor, which will allow you to concentrate solely on patient care
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
How to apply
We would love to hear you – Apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter detailing your recent experience to [email protected]
Alternatively, you can contact Rashmi on +61 478068510 to organise a tour of the facility and discuss opportunities available at King Street Medical.