About the Organisation
Access Telehealth was built by medical professionals to achieve one goal – connecting people to healthcare.
We are a leading provider in the Telehealth sector. With strong investment in research and development, our business has seen excellent growth in recent years.
Through our growing network of clinicians across General Practice, Allied Health, Nursing and Specialists we deliver improved health outcomes to:
- Rural and Remote Australians
- Indigenous Communities
- Aged Care Residents and
- NDIS Participants
Our community of dedicated healthcare professionals deliver collaborative and specialist telehealth care across a range of specialties including Allergy and Immunology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology and Advanced Endoscopy, Geriatrics, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Paediatrics, Pain Management, Palliative Care, General Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Renal and Blood Pressure, Respiratory and Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology and Urology.
We also provide Allied Healthcare via telehealth to NDIS Participants including Counselling, Psychology, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology and Mental Health Social Work.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a General Practitioner to work in and around the Gosford and Wyong regions servicing residents within Aged Care facilities.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to work within a region that is growing and not only offers gorgeous surroundings but also an opportunity for meaningful purpose-driven work including work-life balance.
You will be supported by a full-time nurse, geriatrician, and administrative support and can expect to have your days full of consultations and reviews.
- Part-time opportunity - Choose the days you work!
- Opportunity to travel in and around the region
- Competitive daily rate
- Suit a GP with an interest in Aged Care and a desire to work with growing organisation
- General or Specialist AHPRA registration and no conditions. Overseas applicants without Fellowship with RACGP need not apply
- Ideally, you will be available for work 2 days per week with the potential for more work as the region grows
- Experience with system-based reporting and confidence in using various software packages preferred
How to apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button and submit your application.
To discuss this role further please do not hesitate to reach out to the Talent team at Access Telehealth at [email protected]