- Full Time or Part Time permanent positions available
- Salary packaging benefits of $15,900 p.a
- Work with renowned cardiothoracic surgeons & interventional cardiologists
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality nursing care and experience to patients
- Utilising a reflective, critical thinking and evidence based approach to the clinical care of patients
- Working collaboratively with fellow members of the multidisciplinary team
An inner suburb of Melbourne, approximately 3km east of Melbourne's CBD. This area offers some of Melbourne's favourite restaurants and cafes, is in close proximity to the biggest sports scenes in Australia and has a range of shopping available.
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 18 months experience working on an acute cardiac ward
- Excellent clinical skills in caring for cardiology, cardiac interventional and cardiac surgical patients
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.