SPEECH PATHOLIGIST – Multidisciplinary Private Practice
(FT / PT / CONTRACT)
Nurture Family Allied Health and Dental Centre
Allied Healthcare & Medical Centre
Nurture Family Health and Dental Centre is a locally owned and operated business providing care to families of Townsville and surrounding areas. Our concept is to provide comprehensive co-ordinated care combining General Practice and Allied Health Practitioners working together in a collaborative, under one roof to provide continuity of care for the patients who attend our practice.
We are a Fully Equipped Private Billing Allied and Medical Health Centre in beautiful Townsville and are seeking a Full time/Part Time qualified Speech Pathologist to join our team.
Nurture Family Health centre is also a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider and we are committed to assisting our NDIS patients to achieve their goals by providing care and therapy under the NDIS quality and safeguard guidelines.
Job Description – Full time/Part Time/Contract
Our clinicians advocate strongly for our participants so that they can get the support they need, when they need it!
- Use clinical observations and standardised assessments and interpret findings to formulate treatment goals.
- Be able to manage a caseload of participants and design therapy programs to work towards achieving participant outcomes.
- Coordinate with other allied health professionals and GP’s
- Work from home when COVID restrictions require through online and alternative service delivery options.
- Support children with NDIS funding and comply with reporting requirements.
- Able to handle difficult and challenging situations with flexibility and adaptability.
- Extremely reliable with strong organisational and time management skills.
To be successful, you will have:
- Current membership with SPA as a Speech Pathologist;
- Must have own Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Minimum 1 year experience in delivering person-centred NDIS services;
- Current NDIS Worker screening Check, working with children Check and Police clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- An interest in working with people of all ages and abilities;
- The ability to work autonomously while linking in with a multi-disciplinary team;
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude and positive approach;
- A driver’s licence and full access to a vehicle;
- A current CPR certificate (or willingness to obtain);
- A Covid-19 vaccination certificate
- The security of a Full Time/Part Time position or contract if prefer
- Competitive remuneration depending on experience
- Opportunity to work from home or office when COVID restrictions required
- Genuine, supportive and friendly working culture;
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality person-centred services, we want to hear from you!
How to Apply
Applications close 26.9.22. Please email your Resume and Cover letter to our Practice Manager, Shelley: [email protected]