Occupational Therapist Position Available
Would you like to be part of a loyal supportive team? Nurture Family Health Centre is seeking a qualified and experienced Occupational Therapist (special interest in Paediatrics desirable) to join our amazing multidisciplinary team of Allied health, GP’s and administration staff with a focus on patient centred care.
Nurture is committed to providing excellent and comprehensive medical and allied health care to families of Townsville. You would be joining a well-established clinic, with Private and NDIS clientele.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Degree in Occupational Therapy and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Current Driver's License and own car
- Eligible for Medicare Provider number
- Speak fluent English
- Own indemnity insurance
- Offered a comprehensive commission-based remuneration package for contractors or above award wage
- Professional working conditions
- Ample car park facilities
- Working within a multidisciplinary team of medical and allied health professionals
- Flexibility with a great work life balance
Please email all resume and enquiries to the Practice Manager, Shelley: [email protected]