We are a Fully Equipped Private Billing Medical Centre in beautiful Townsville and are looking for a Full time/Contract, VR General Practitioner.
Join our well established reputable Practice and be part of a great community.
- Full time Position
- Existing Patients
- Fantastic location
- Family Friendly opening hours
You will be committed to providing a high level of clinical care to a diverse patient base in all aspects of General Practice including standard consults, Women and children health, Men’s Health, Chronic disease, Care Plans, Mental health care plans, Skin checks & Minor Procedures
Nurture Family Allied Health and Dental Centre is a locally owned and operated business providing care to families of Townsville and surrounding areas. Our concept is to provide comprehensive co-ordinated care combining General Practice and Allied Health Practitioners working together in a collaborative, under one roof to provide continuity of care for the patients who attend our practice.
We are committed to promoting health, wellbeing and disease prevention to all patients.
Nurture Family Health centre is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider and we are committed to assisting our NDIS patients to achieve their goals by providing care and therapy under the NDIS quality and safeguard guidelines.
Benefits - What you get
- A newly renovated modern Private Practice
- Well equipped modern consultation rooms
- 70% of Gross Billings
- Existing Patients
- Many New Patients that have moved to the area (a great opportunity of growth)
- Excellent Nursing Support & Highly trained Staff support
- Best Practice and Hotdoc software
- Appointment booking reminders & confirmations
- Allied Health Chiropractor, Speech therapy & Psychology onsite
- Remote access available when needed
- A great work-life balance
- A positive work place with a friendly atmosphere
- Vocational Registration - FRACGP/AHPRA
- Current Indemnity insurance policy & CPR
- Australian Resident - Full working rights
- High standard of care
- A positive, professional and proactive attitude
- An adaptable team player to complement our already great team of Doctors, Nurses and staff.
How to Apply
Please forward your Resume and Expression of Interest to our Practice Manager Shelley to the following email address: