Forest Lakes Medical Centre is a privately owned, well established, GPA Accredited Practice, located in one of the largest suburban areas in Perth, Western Australia.
Due to the ongoing growth, FLMC is seeking a General Practitioner to join the team.
The position is long-term with flexibility to work either on a full time or part time basis.
The practice has the privilege working with a trusted and committed team of Doctors, Nurses, Reception Staff, Allied Health Professionals and an On-site Pathology.
The role is about working as part of a collaborative team to deliver primary health care services to our new and ongoing patients.
They pride themselves on delivering evidence-based clinical care in a holistic and culturally way.
The role would suit a passionate and dedicated GP, interested in caring about people and is a team player.
It is a fantastic time to join FLMC. You will become a part of a family orientated team and part of the local community in an environment that recognises and rewards hard work.
The practice is friendly and supportive with a great team environment making it an excellent place to work at.
Considered for this Role:
- Proven Experience in Australia General Practice
- AHPRA Registration as a Medical Practitioner
- An interest in General Family Medicine
- Australian Working Rights Certification
- Vocational Registration
- Your own Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Must be Vocationally Registered
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Valid Working Rights
- Full nursing and administration support
- Relocation assistance can be discussed
- Support of any special clinical interests
- Opened 7 days per week
- Excellent Remuneration
- On-Site Parking
- Mixed Billing