- Casual positions available - approx. 20 hours per week
- 7am-7pm Monday to Friday - no nights!
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Possess knowledge of current immunisation schedules, Diabetes management, asthma management, enhanced primary care items, infection control, CPR and emergency resuscitation techniques, equipment & drugs
- Display genuine empathy and interest in patient needs
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a busy environment where you can make a difference
Explore all the beauty that Western Australia has to offer. Located inner suburbs of Perth.
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Experience within Primary Health
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Ella Stevenson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.