As the registered nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with your patients, their carer’s and families to help identify, plan and assist in the journey to recovery
- Working with a comprehensive multidisciplinary team to identify obstacles to recovery and empower our patients in decision making
- Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating trauma informed and recovery focused interventions
- Participate in Safety Huddles and Complex Case Reviews
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to psychological safety and effective communication.
Located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney.
- A working knowledge of Trauma Informed Care and Recovery
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- A demonstrated interest in the field of mental health addiction disorders evidenced by specialisation in the field, substantial experience, or postgraduate qualifications or Continual Professional Development
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Post graduate qualifications in mental health or addiction disorders - desirable
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.