As the registered nurse you will be responsible for:
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement
- Strong customer focus
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centered care
Located in the northern suburbs of Sydney.
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Post Graduate Certificate in peri operative (or working towards)
- Minimum 2 years’ peri operative anaesthetics experience
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.