As the hospital educator your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, develop and deliver nursing education courses/programs within the hospital
- Coordinate and provide hands on educational support and clinical teaching/facilitation and orientation to all staff, graduate nurses & students
- Promote a high standard of evidence based nursing care to all patients, through dissemination of current best practice knowledge
- Supervise staff compliance to annual Mandatory Training and completion of eLearning components
- Ensure best practice competency based programs are available and assessment of staff competencies are provided for all staff
Located in South East Melbourne.
- Registered Nurse with Current AHPRA Registration
- Certificate IV workplace training and Assessment (TAE) (or working towards)
- Post Graduate Certificate in related speciality area (or working towards)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant educator experience
- Demonstrated experience in eLearning platforms
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Elly Blakeley at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.