As a Clinical Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Rehabilitation assessments for patients referred to the hospital.
- Manage and coordinate admission of patients to the hospital.
- Facilitate communication throughout the multi-disciplinary team, referral sources and doctors to ensure high quality care for patients.
- Development and maintenance of relationships with external referrers, including other hospitals and GPs.
- Market the services of the hospital both externally and internally.
- “Hands on” role as a Clinical Nurse within the Medical/Rehabilitation Ward.
Located in Brisbane
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years previous experience equivalent level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Works well independently and within a team
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.