- 2 Staff Specialist Gastroenterology hospital Locum positions available
- Minimum of one month ongoing placement requested by unit
- On call = roughly one week or two week shifts over an 8 week period, which may include weekend ward rounds.
- At least 8 X ½ day sessions.
- Mostly clinics and ward rounds.
- Minimum 1 endoscopy session, dependant on experience with sedation.
The roles are located in beautiful far north Queensland.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP) in Gastroenterology or equivalent.
- Conjoint Committee recognition in Upper GI Endoscopy and Colonoscopy.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for these jobs, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us. Candidates must be registered with AHPRA have the right to work in Australia and meet the mandatory requirements. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to discuss this role on 1300 900 100.