Our client is looking for Primary Care Nurse to join their primary care team.
Our client is located in Western Melbourne between Werribee and Geelong.
You will deliver a Nurse led model of care offering you significant autonomy and responsibility, in a safe and controlled environment.
Working with this patient group is rewarding as the healthcare you provide can have a positive impact for a lifetime.
You would need to be flexible to work on a 7 day a week rotating roster.
Located in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne - between Werribee and Geelong
- Registered General Nurse Qualification
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- A minimum of one year full time post graduate nursing experience Recent nursing experience in an acute and/or primary healthcare setting
- Demonstrated capacity to meet the above accountabilities Effective communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheet applications and other data bases as required. Police check clearance
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.