As an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care to individuals/groups under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the Registered Nurse
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Administer medications according to state law and organisation policy
- Act as a role model for Safe Practice
Located in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Advanced Diploma in Mental Health (desired)
- Working with Children check Advanced level of clinical skills (desired)
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.