Our clients is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced registered nurse for permanent hours available to work a range of shifts and has the ability to be flexible.
Your role will be to deliver evidence-based excellence in clinical care and actively participate in quality improvement activities in order to consistently provide safe and exceptional care to patients.
You will have a broad range of experience in looking after patients with surgical, medical and rehabilitations conditions in an acute setting.
You will be highly valued and have a demonstrated ability to be a proactive and positive member of the multidisciplinary team.
Located in the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Previous surgical/acute medical and rehabilitation experience required of 2 years or more
- Demonstrated professional development
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and work within a team environment
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.