Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care? Our Client is seeking professional experienced Recovery Registered Nurses to join our dynamic unit. We offer a family friendly environment with short shifts including later evening shifts to assist with work/life balance.
As a Recovery professional your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
Located on the beautiful Gold Coast
- Current Registration with AHPRA or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year Recovery experience
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative (or working towards)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to participate in on-call roster
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.