Do you enjoy working in a supportive team environment with a focus on excellent patient-centred care? This could be the job for you!
An Endorsed Enrolled Nurse opportunity exists for qualified and motivated nurses to join our Rehabilitation Unit.
As an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care to individuals/groups under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the RN
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Medication endorsed EN may administer medications according to state law and organization policy
Located in North Western Melbourne
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Working with Children check
- Specialty rehabilitation nursing experience or recent acute experience
- Enrolled Nurse qualification in Monitoring and Administering IV Medications
- Advanced level of clinical skills (desired)
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Demonstrated time management & organisational skills with the ability to meet objectives/timelines
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.