Are you a Registered Nurse/Midwife with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care? Our Client is looking to employ a Registered Nurse/Midwife for their Special Care Nursery. Suitable applicants with the right clinical background are encouraged to apply.
As a Registered Nurse/Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- To provide quality nursing car by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient and new born care
- To provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment
- To develop and utilize strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication
- To work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships.
Located in South West Sydney
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Recent post graduate experience in Neonatal Intensive Care or Special Care Nursery/New Born Postnatal Care
- Working with Children check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Level Two certificate or higher desirable
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.