Our client is seeking Registered Midwives to join our team of professionals in providing excellent patient care.
As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
Located on the beautiful Gold Coast!
- APHRA Registration
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Highly developed clinical skills and special care nursery in maternity services: antenatal/birth suite/postnatal care
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work practice
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.