As a Nurse Unit manager you are responsible for areas including pre-admission, theatre, recovery, CSSD, DPU, and contributing to the effectiveness of the Health Care Service by:
- Providing clinical nurse leadership
- Participating in planning the direction and nature of the nursing service
- Determining, implementing and monitoring clinical practice and standards, utilising evidence-based practice methods
- Managing and providing direction for nursing and ancillary unit staff
- Maintaining effective coordination of care between health care providers
- Being conversant with current legislation and health industry standards with regard to clinical risk management and occupational health and safety.
Located on the South West Victorian Coast
- APHRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
- Qualification in Health or Business Management (or working towards)
- Post Graduate Nursing Experience
- Demonstrated ability to proactive collaboratively and work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary health care team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written, verbal and ICT skills
- Focus on person centered care in practice skills that a line with AHPRA registration requirements and ANCI competencies
- Ability to promote cultural diversity and awareness
- Demonstrated currency of practice and continued professional development
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.