As a Registered Midwife, you will have a strong evidence based and woman centred focus. A demonstrated commitment to continued service improvement, and exhibit problem-solving skills to improve patient care outcomes.
This rewarding position will see you become a valued member of our cohesive team and offers potential for future career development.
Your Role will include:
- Providing high standard of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervising and guiding junior and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Being passionate about delivering an exceptional patient experience for women and their families.
Located in Northern Sydney
- Current Registration as a Midwife with AHPRA
- Bachelor of Midwifery or Graduate Diploma in Midwifery or equivalent
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: birth suite/postnatal care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to family-focused approach to care
- Flexibility to work rotating roster across 7 days
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Embrace change and seek ways to improve service
- Are motivated by personal growth and accountability
- A National Police Check (less than 12 months old) and a NSW Working with Children's Check
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.