Our client is seeking an experienced Part-time (32 hours per week) Registered Nurse for our Day Surgery Unit Clinical Nurse Consultant (CNC) role. The CNC is a pivotal member of the health care team and is responsible for providing clinical leadership in the day to day management of the unit.
Our client provides Emergency Services, Angiography and Cardiac Services, Maternity, Medical, Surgical, Day Surgery and Endoscopy.
As the Clinical Nurse Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Provide clinical operational direction to ensure efficient and effective management of the unit Coordination of the delivery of nursing care that is evidence based
- Provide direct patient care and support all members of the nursing team
- Daily management of human and material resource
- Support the hospital’s commitment to quality improvement and achievement of National Safety & Quality Healthcare Standards
- Maintain the safety of staff, patients and visitors
Located in beautiful Hobart
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Recent management experience
- Demonstrated experience with the coordination and allocation of staff
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- People leadership skills including mentorship and coaching of team members
- Relevant post graduate qualification
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Sarah Hutchinson at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.