Our client is seeking experienced Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care to join the Risby Unit as part of their established surgical nursing team.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and PCA's to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
The Hospital is a fully accredited tertiary facility with over 250 beds, providing Emergency Services, Intensive Care and Cardiac Services, including a 24 hour Cardiac Cath Lab and Victoria’s only Single Site Robotic Surgery Program. The hospital has 15 operating theatres, which offer a broad range of specialties including Cardiac, Neurosurgery, Plastics, Orthopaedics, Urology, Laparoscopic, Colorectal, Vascular and General Surgery. Specialised wards include two orthopaedic wards, two cardiac, dedicated medical and specialty surgical wards.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Working with Children check
- Experience in an acute surgical setting
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team Basic computer skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.