Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care?
Our clients Angiography team is seeking to employ Registered Nurses for their Cardiac & Vascular Intervention suites. Suitable applicants with perioperative, critical care or intensive care backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals / patients for the management of their health
- Oncall requirement when suitably skilled
The Angiography suite is a dynamic and busy unit completing over 4000 coronary and vascular procedures a year, and they are expanding further. The suites provide a variety of specialist services. Some of which include coronary angiograms, percutaneous coronary intervention, electrophysiology, cardiac implantable devices, vascular intervention and structural heart cases such as Trans Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI). They have a team of experienced supportive nursing staff and radiographers delivering the highest quality care and service. There are 3 refurbished state of the art Angiography suits adjacent to our 41 bed coronary care unit. Along with the 3 labs, they have a Hybrid suite in the theatre complex with easy access to our 10 bed level 3 ICU.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Working with Children check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills Basic computer skills
- Current advanced life support competency
- Post graduate certificate / diploma in critical care or interventional cardiology will be highly regarded
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.