Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care?
Our client is looking to employ part time Registered Nurses for their Coronary Care Unit.
We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic experienced ICU/Coronary Care nurses to provide expert nursing care to complex patients.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
Our client is located in a multi-cultural Western Sydney City. The hospital is a modern 109 bed facility providing a wide range of health services to the local community since 2000 including: orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, ENT, plastics, urology and general surgery, endoscopy, cardiology, cardiac angiography and obstetrics. They have eight operating Theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Current unconditional registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or ICU (or working towards)
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service
- Previous experience in ICU/ Coronary Care unit
- Current ALS qualifications
- Be a role model for safe practice and commitment to quality patient care
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues
If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary based on your years of relevant registered nursing experience against the current HSP & NSWNA/ANF Nurses 2015-2019 Enterprise Agreement.
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check (within last 12 months), a Working with Children Check, Years of Service, Health assessment and Immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.