We are seeking an experienced and motivated Clinical Educator to join our clients team.
This is a part time role 28 hours per week.
The Orthopaedic Clinical Educator role will support staff develop their practical and theoretical clinical skills across all areas of orthopaedic nursing from post-operative care through to rehabilitation and discharge.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Supporting NUM`s achieve Postitive Clinical Outcomes
- Facilitating Outcomes of Strategic Planning Initiatives
- Identifying & Analysing Education Requirements
- Developing & Implementing Education Plans
- Identifying Opportunities for Service Improvement
- Cert IV in Workplace training & assessment
- 5 Years Orthopaedic experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Strong leadership and change management skills
- Knowledge of National Standards
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Commitment to working in a team environment and leading a positive culture
- Outstanding customer service skills and professional presentation
- Post Graduate qualification
- IT skills in excel and powerpoint
- Experience in the private sector
- Knowledge of ISO
- Previous Orthopaedic educator experience
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.