Our client is seeking experienced Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join their Emergency department. You will play a key role within a supportive team in ensuring high levels of patient care is provided.
As an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care to individuals/groups under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the RN
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Administer medications according to state law and organisation policy
- Act as a role model for Safe Practice
Our client is a 314 bed, 21 operating theatre facility offering the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care. By offering the latest technology, and state-of-the-art hospital facilities, they attract doctors and surgeons from all over the world. This has made it the hospital of choice for GPs, consultants and patients. Led by top consultants and dedicated nurses, the multidisciplinary team comprises expertise in all areas of medical/surgical treatment and obstetrics, including 24-hour emergency and cardiac care, intensive care, maternity, pediatrics and rehabilitation. They boast two cardiac catheterization laboratories, including a hybrid theatre, separate onsite day surgery facility as well as robotic assisted surgery (da Vinci® Xi™ and Mako).
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Advanced Diploma in Emergency Nursing (desired)
- Enrolled Nurse Qualification in Monitoring and Administering IV Medications
- Working with Children check (if relevant)
- Advanced level of clinical skills (desired)
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.