Are you an Enrolled Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care? Our client is looking to employ Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurse for their Mental Health Unit. Suitable applicants with the right clinical background are encouraged to apply.
As a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members and student nurses to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery
This Private facility is a 70 bed acute mental health hospital located 22km north of Brisbane CBD. They provide a high standard of mental health care and customer service for people accessing their inpatient unit and day patient programs.
If you are committed, compassionate and highly motivated, we would love to hear from you.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience in an acute mental health facility
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.