Looking for a Short-Term Contract or Permanent role in some of the most amazing, adventurous remote areas of Australia? Make a difference and use your clinical experience to provide evidence based primary healthcare to a wide variety of communities in the tropical Northern Territory.
• Various Clinic locations • Competitive remuneration packages • Accommodation and travel perks
A number of tropical locations available in various cultural communities, Northern Territory.
• APHRA registration
• Previous Experience in remote area nursing desirable
• Remote Emergency Course Certificate (CRANA) or equivalent
• Midwifery Emergency Certificate. (CRANA), or equivalent recognised Obstetric Emergency Course
• Immunisation Provider Certificate
• Pharmacotherapeutics – (CRANA) Pharmacology Course with remote context
• Current National Criminal History Check
• Current WWCC NT
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Julia Pascuzzi at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.