As the Clinical Nurse Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Function in the role of the ECT Anaesthetic Nurse
- Deliver and Coordinate quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years Anaesthetic Nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected]