Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse to work within the Cardiac Cath Lab.
Reporting to the Perioperative Services Manager, you will be tasked with providing high level clinical care and expertise within our Cath Lab multidisciplinary team.
- Current unconditional Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or ICU (or working towards)
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service
- Current experience in Cardiac Cath Lab or Angio Lab
- Advanced Life Support (an advantage)
- Basic ECG and Haemodynamic interpretation
- Understanding of the Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN) Standards and National Safety and Quality Health Service standards
- Basic computer skills
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and Medical Recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international Medical Recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist Nurses like yourself in finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected]