We are seeking an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to provide bed based patient centred care in a Sub-Acute setting. This permanent full time position is available from early November 2020 and includes working a rotating 7 day, 24 hour roster (including night duty).
Located near the beautiful Grampians in VIC
- EEN registered with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Subacute care/Rehabilitation services
- Medication Endorsement
- Proven effective communication skills
- A commitment to continuous quality improvement, customer service and patient-centred care
- Demonstrated ability to work within multidisciplinary team environment
- Knowledge of contemporary nursing theory and practice in relation to the care of subacute patients/clients
- Computer literacy
- Attractive salary packaging
- Professional development and education programs
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Free on site parking
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and medical recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international medical recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland. With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist midwives like yourself with finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
Simply click on ‘Apply Now’ and once we’ve received your CV/Resume & cover letter, one of our nursing consultants will be in touch. To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Dorian Oberle at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.