- Provide day-to-day operational leadership and management to a high standard of clinical and professional care.
- Provide a supportive environment to the nursing staff in the Sub Acute Ward
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team of dietitians, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech pathologists and social workers to deliver the best health outcomes for our patients.
Located near the beautiful Grampians in VIC
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 3 years experience (in management role)
- Demonstrated management experience in a health care setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary nursing theory and practice in relation to the care of Sub-Acute patients
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of quality systems and Health Services accreditations
- Ability to implement management principles and cost-effective resource management to a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated capacity to provide leadership within a team
- Evidence of commitment to continuous improvement and the delivery of a high standard of patient centred care
- Well-developed negotiation, performance management, mediation and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary professional nursing issues
- Proficient in the use of information technology
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and medical recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international medical recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland. With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist midwives like yourself with finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
Simply click on ‘Apply Now’ and once we’ve received your CV/Resume & cover letter, one of our nursing consultants will be in touch. To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Dorian at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.