This Public Health Operations Information Lead position utilises skills in relation to the investigation, surveillance, management and control of COVID-19.
- Oversee the passage of information for the Case, Contact and Outbreak Management Teams
- Processing of information relating to contact tracing and case management
- Operational responsibility for information management across the section, between teams and leadership group
- Monitoring the public health email inbox and progressing urgent actions and queries
This role is partially remote and also requires you to attend the office in Melbourne's CBD
Partially remote and also office work required in Melbourne's CBD (VIC based candidates only)
- AHPRA Registration
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health (Highly Desirable)
- Prior Management/Leadership experience
- Experience in Epidemiology/Infectious Diseases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be Victorian based
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and medical recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international medical recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist midwives like yourself with finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.