Your role as a General Practise Nurse is to provide a caring and professional approach to all patients presenting at the clinic.
You will be tasked with:
- Patient triage
- Management of chronic and acute illnesses
- Proficient in conducting health assessments (experience required)
- Strong knowledge of immunisation schedule for adults and children - Certificate mandatory
- ECG and spirometry testing (able to use latest equipment)
- Assisting Doctors in the treatment rooms
Full time and part time positions available
Our client is a privately owned and operated general practice with a professional and caring approach to patient well-being. It is a busy practice with Doctors being well supported by Nurses and reception staff.
Half an hours drive from the beautiful - Brisbane CBD
- Current AHPRA registration
- CPR certificate
- Working with Children check
- Experience working as a Practice Nurse
- Immunsation certificate
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills with attention to detail
- A sense of urgency, compassion and professionalism
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
- Work well within a team environment or autonomously
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and medical recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international medical recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist midwives like yourself with finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
Please apply today for this sought after role by clicking on 'Apply Now'. Once your CV/Resume has been received, a Recruitment Consultant will be in touch to expedite your application.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Sinclair at [email protected] or call Dorian Oberle on 0429 074 112.