About the Business
Skilled Medical is an international medical recruitment, placement and services firm that specialise in placing registered Medical Professionals in locum and permanent positions across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Our background in medicine, professional service culture, and ability to deliver high calibre medical workforce solutions, sets us apart in meeting medical service needs.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a full time Middle Level .NET Web Developer to work closely with our Director and IT Staff. This is a newly created role that is key to the development, upgrade, maintenance, and improvement in-house database software and information systems.
You should be able to work across multiple teams to deliver new and existing features on our platform, across both client and server-side components. You'll be part of a creative, innovative and collaborative group where quality is a strong focus, and commitment to continuous improvement is evident.
It will be a bonus if you are able to digest recruitment process and activities, as well as able to maintain high level of confidentiality of information.
About the Role
Key selection criteria include:
• Completion of degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems
• At Least 3 years related working experience in Web based Software Development
• Highly Skilled with C# and SQL programming languages, experiences in Database Design
• Strong understanding of ASP.NET Webform Technology in order to maintain existing inhouse system
• Highly Skilled with ASP.NET MVC, WEB API2, experiences in Entity Framework, LINQ, OData and MCF
• Good understanding with CSS/HTML etc
• Proven experience on working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines
• Ability to build effective working relationships
Preferred but not required
• Hands on skills with Visual Studio, Team Foundation and Microsoft Azure Environment
• Experiences in Full Software Development Life Cycle
• Healthcare and Recruitment knowledge/working experiences
To apply, you must have the right to work in Australia.
Please provide your CV and a cover note letter setting out your interest in the role via Apply Now button. For further information about this role, please contact Kristine Navarro on 1300 900 100.