About the Business
Skilled Medical is an international medical recruitment, placement and services firm with offices in Melbourne and London. Established in 2005, we specialise in placing doctors in locum and permanent positions across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
Our vision is to be a recognised GLOBAL market leader in medical recruitment services with a mission to provide the highest quality medical placement service to clients and communities in need of Medical Professionals. We develop medical staffing solutions that best meet client needs and help ensure that communities that need medical professionals always have one available.
Our background in medicine, professional service culture, and ability to deliver high calibre medical workforce solutions, sets us apart in meeting medical service needs.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an entry-level Accounts Assistant to join our team located in Collingwood. The role will be supporting our friendly and supportive Finance Team, to ensure that data entry jobs are completed on time. This role will suit a university student or graduate looking to start their accounts career within the medical recruitment industry.
To be successful in this role, you would have to possess the following work experience and attributes:
- Previous experience working in a high-volume Data Entry Accounts related role
- Previous professional experience working with MYOB
- High level of attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Reliability and willingness to work as part of a small team
- Good time management; and
- Positive attitude and willing to work with the team.
About the Role
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible to the following:
- Data Entry into MYOB
- Providing backup support for Invoicing preparation
- Ad hoc tasks as required
This is a permanent part-time role (24 hours per week) with a view to become full time depending on performance and contribution in the role, with flexible start/finish times, 9.5% super and a salary in line with experience and market rates.
Please click the APPLY NOW button if you wish to join us or you may call Kristine Navarro, Recruitment Administrator on 1300 900 100 for a confidential discussion about this position.
Visit our website www.skilledmedical.com to know more about the work we do.