About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is an international medical recruitment, placement and services firm that specialises in placing medical professionals in locum and permanent positions in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Our background in medicine, professional service culture, and ability to deliver high calibre medical workforce solutions, sets us apart in meeting medical service needs. Due to our continued growth in Australia and internationally, we are looking to fill this senior role to assist the company achieve its key strategic business and growth goals.
As Business Development Consultant, you will build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients in the private and public sector, identify opportunities, develop solutions and help drive the growth of the business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• Experience as a business development professional with a track record of delivering business growth and increased revenues
• An exemplary customer service and client management focus
• Experience in developing, monitoring and achieving business goals
• Excellent communication skills to deliver client presentations, coordinate and facilitate meetings, and to write proposals and marketing documents
• Effective negotiation and influencing skills to address client issues and achieve outcomes
• Strong analytical and research skills to identify, prioritise and define business opportunities and trends
• The ability to develop clear and practical business opportunity plans and to execute these directly or in conjunction with other staff
• The capacity to work effectively alone and in a collaborative professional team environment.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent
• Significant experience in a marketing and/or business development roles, preferably in a professional services environment or healthcare setting.
To apply, you must have the right to work in Australia. Please provide your CV and a cover note or letter setting out your interest in the role via the Apply Now button. If you have any questions about this role, please contact Kristine Navarro on 1300 900 100.