- Working in collaboration with the Nurse Unit Manager and the Professional Practice Support Unit
- Facilitate and deliver clinical support and practice enhancement activities designed to meet learning and development needs of nursing and unit staff
- Providing advanced clinical and professional leadership in contributing to a positive practice environment
- Providing facilitation, coaching and clinical education consistent with contemporary standards and evidence-based practice
- This position may require you to work on call, continuous shift rotations, and weekend work as per departmental business requirements
The Surgical Ward provides acute and elective surgical care to the patients within the North West Hospital and Health Service. There is a 12 bed ward, the Pre-Admission Clinics, and the Day Surgery Unit with 10 patient areas, able to accommodate beds or post-operative chairs.
Ideally situated in Queensland's vast North West in arid, and romantic, Outback Australia.
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Immunisation record up to date (essential)
- Master level
- Nurse Grade 6
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and medical recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international medical recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist midwives like yourself with finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your application has been received, we will coordinate and support the whole recruitment process and ensure you are placed into an environment to match your skill set and assist you to develop your nursing career.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Ellis at [email protected] or call us on 1300 444 100.