- Monday - Friday 0900-1700 (no weekend shifts)
- Work with a passionate team to improve rural health
- Rural areas are great for career advancement/development
- On site training provided
We are currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to work with passionate teams across two Rural GP facilities. You will be providing nursing support to General Practitioners and liaising with allied health staff, committed to excellence in rural patient and family centered healthcare. To succeed in this role, you will be able to manage multiple tasks with confidence, have a high level of communication and organisation skills, and foster a positive workplace culture with colleagues.
Our client has several rural clinics accross NSW to overcome a multitude of barriers in remote communities that were experiencing a chronic shortage of Health professionals and had reached crisis point.
Working in any of these sites you will find:
- A supportive clinical environment fostering training and development
- Closely working with the medical officers on site
- Access to well maintained medical equipment
- Digital Medical Record System
Part of your role will be to potentially travel between two clinics within an hours drive of each other
*Note: No travel allowance but accommodation can be provided for up to two weeks whilst relocating
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Immunization experience (Nurse immuniser with certificate highly preferred)
- Clinical experience in the management of infection and chronic disease
- Computer savvy (comfortable learning new systems and excel spreadsheets)
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and medical recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international medical recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist midwives like yourself with finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your application has been received, we will coordinate and support the whole recruitment process and ensure you are placed into an environment to match your skill set and assist you to develop your nursing career.
To speak to our Nursing Team directly and discuss this opportunity, please email your enquiry/CV to Tahlia Sinclair at [email protected] or call Dorian - Recruitment Consultant on 0429 074 112.
Refer a friend!
If this role may be suitable for one of your nursing colleagues - share this link with them.
Go to our Job Board to check out other roles available www.nursingjobsaustralia.com