Our clients in the aged care sector pride themselves in providing the best quality nursing care, during these challenging times we are assisting our aged care clients to staff their facilities with dedicated Registered Nurses to care for residents. To succeed in this role, you will bring exceptional communication and clinical problem-solving skills while enhancing social and emotional needs of all residents. You will be passionate about maintaining a positive & professional practice environment committed to excellence in care.
Opportunities available across various sites of Melbourne
• Registered Nurses with current AHPRA registration
• Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and display leadership qualities
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the aged care setting in Australia
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Updated immunisation records
• A true passion for aged care
• A solid understanding of care planning and essential documentation
• High standard of clinical assessment skills for wound care, first aid & emergency treatment
• Current National Police Check
• Must comply with PPE requirements and compulsory training
About Nursing Jobs Australia
Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division within Skilled Medical Pty Ltd, a leader in international health and medical recruitment placement for short-term and permanent roles.
Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with 15 years of industry experience, and is an international medical recruitment agency that helps qualified medical professionals with their career in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With local offices located in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist nurses like yourself with finding their next role within the healthcare industry.
By clicking on 'Apply Now' you will register your interest to work. Once your application has been received, we will coordinate and support the whole recruitment process and ensure you are placed into an environment to match your skill set and assist you to develop your nursing career.
For further information please contact Dorian Oberle - Recruitment Consultant 0429 074 112