Purpose of Position
To maintain a high standard of physiotherapy service and care for patients of CCHS.
To work as part of a physiotherapy and multidisciplinary team so as to achieve the maximum benefit for each client.
To maintain good communication with all medical, Allied Health and nursing staff.
To liaise with Senior Physiotherapists reporting any difficulties or changing needs of clients, or areas, so that an efficient physiotherapy service can be maintained
1. Current registration with the Australian Physiotherapy Board (within the AHPRA)
2. Varied clinical physiotherapy experience
3. Good time management, organisational and communication skills
4. Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
5. Commitment to Occupational Health and Safety