Excellent opportunity for an experienced physiotherapist to join our dynamic private clinic in Brisbane’s inner-south. We are seeking a people person with a desire to excel in private practice.
Established in 1990, the physiotherapy practice has a well-established presence in the local community and a long-standing client base. Part of the local medical centre complex with over 12 referring GPs, the practice cares for a varied caseload and provides the opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic physiotherapist to join our team.
Ideally the practice is looking for a permanent part-time employee but would consider a locum to fill the position for 5 weeks in October/November 2018.
The role requires the candidate to:
- Take over & manage a varied and exciting musculoskeletal case load - including general orthopaedics, adolescent growth & sporting injuries, post-op rehabilitation, DVA, Accident Insurance and WorkCover patients
- Manage the practice for a 5 week period while the owner/senior physiotherapist is away (with full support from the receptionist)
- Be a AHPRA registered Physiotherapist with a minimum of 3 years manual therapy and private practice experience.
Our ideal candidate is looking to develop their clinical knowledge & skills and is eager to take on new and exciting challenges, both clinical and business related. The successful applicant will be able to work independently and alongside the practice owner. They will have great people skills, fantastic communication and will be self-directed in their approach to their varied client list.
Your successful application will attract:
- Guaranteed income with a remuneration rate based on qualifications and experience level
- Generous professional development allowance, as well as in-house education
- Flexible hours with no weekend work
The position commences in early February 2017.
Please send a cover letter and CV to Debbie Coutts at email@example.com to apply.