Strengthen your professional career with support, flexibility and lifestyle. As a member of our Physiotherapy team, you will fulfill your desire to help patients, in a supportive, team based, fun environment, whilst also enjoying flexibility to create your perfect work life balance. Graduates are welcome to apply.
At Tyack Health we are driven by two main aims:
- Building a fantastic workplace for our team, everyday; and
- Delivering great outcomes to make a real difference in the lives of our patients.
With this in mind, we are seeking a Physiotherapist who has great energy, passion, fun, commitment and personality to join our dynamic team.
Underpinning both of the aims above is our commitment to professional development. We support life-long learners in the following ways:
- Departmental leaders (experienced practitioners) across different disciplines who foster an environment of learning and support through sharing of knowledge and expertise;
- Structured mentoring program for new graduates (if applicable);
- Exposure to challenging interesting cases that are worked on across a dynamic multi-disciplinary team;
- In-house professional development workshops across all Departments; and
- Financial incentives to support ongoing external professional development.
Tyack Health is a multi-disciplinary private practice located in Manly West, on the east-side of Brisbane. We currently house 45 different practitioners in 14 different health disciplines. To find out more, visit our website – www.tyackhealth.com.au or call (07) 3249 5321 to discuss.
If our core values resonate with you personally, and you wish to apply, simply forward your cover letter and resume to Jenny Honeyman, Business Manager at email@example.com.
Ph: (07) 3249 5321
Must have current AHPRA registration.