Are you a motivated Sports Physiotherapist t? An exciting opportunity has come available to work within a Sports Physiotherapy clinic and to be part of the Physiotherapy team for a National Sport High Performance Program based in Perth
- You are a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner and have a desire to excel in private practice
- You’re looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills.
- You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team
You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver & achieve much much more and be financially rewarded as you maintain & grow your case load.
About the role
- working in well-established practice known for delivering exceptional patient outcomes with 20 plus years of history providing Sports Physiotherapy cover and injury management to some of Perth Major sporting teams.
- Self manage and build your case load & provide the most recent evidence based practice to ensure best care & optimal results are achieved with each patient
- Partaking in key performance activities which include regular meetings, education & mentoring sessions
- Attend sports team training providing acute injury care, treatment, rehabilitation and return to sports management.