We are a well-established and progressive business with multiple practices across Sydney’s North Shore and Northern Beaches, known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. Over the last 4 years we have continued to grow and we are looking for a motivated physio to be part of the team at our clinic in Freshwater, NSW.
We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for your hard work.
Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve and build your career, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential we would love to meet you.
What you’ll get
- You’ll receive the chance to be part of a progressive private practice. You will get a chance to see a range of patients as well as run Pilates and exercise classes in our specialised studio.
- You’ll be part of a fun and engaged team and play a part in delivering a service that’s committed to getting people back on their feet so that they can lead the life they want.
- You will earn a fantastic base salary and be financially rewarded as you grow your case load.
- You will have the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you will grow as a professional with on going professional development and support.
- You will belong to a friendly, nurturing community, and you will make a difference.
You are a fun, personable, outgoing physio and have a desire to excel in private practice.
You are always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges in a friendly team environment.
You’re interested in long term benefits for patients through exercise rehabilitation and Pilates.
You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
And of course, you’ll exhibit initiative and have a proven capacity to work independently across all aspects of physiotherapy.
The other stuff
- You’ll have a current (or be close to getting) AHPRA registration.
- You must have the right to work in Australia
- Experience in Pilates and/or dry needling would be advantageous.