Women’s Health Physiotherapist Wanted!
Nurture Family Health Centre is seeking a full time Locum Physiotherapist with a special interest in Women's Health to join the Nurture Health Centre Team from November 2018 – May 2019 approximately.
- A clinical case load of predominantly Women’s Health, as well as some Men's Health, Musculoskeletal and Pilates classes.
- Full time, hours flexible
- Supervision and mentoring provided if needed by Women’s Health Physiotherapist and Director Rachael Boniface.
- Working in a busy multidisciplinary environment, taking over a full case load with generous remuneration incentives
- 6 month Locum position covering a maternity leave, with the possibility of further employment for the suitable applicant.
Nurture Family Health Centre is a large multidisciplinary health centre in Townsville North Queensland with a focus on Women's and Children's Health. Service include; Physiotherapy, GP, Speech Pathology, Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Chiropractic, Psychology and Midwifery services. As well as this we run a wide range of antenatal and postnatal Pilates classes.
If you are passionate about pelvic health and looking to join an incredible multidisciplinary team let us know today! For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or 47722555.
Job requirements include:
- Previous experience in Women’s Health required, further training and supervision can be provided
Clinical Pilates experience ideal but not essential
Willingness to learn and develop profession skills if needed
High levels of motivation and initiative
Ability to work effectively both independently and in a multidisciplinary team environment
Excellent communication skills and empathy towards clients
Full AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance