Lecturer - Myotherapy – Adelaide
Endeavour College of Natural Health continues to offer the largest range of government accredited natural health and wellness courses within Australia to the Higher Education sector. The highest standard of education, coupled with the most informed curriculum, has fostered the College's expansion to become Australia's pre-eminent provider of natural medicine education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our passionate and friendly team, as a Higher Education Lecturer in Myotherapy, on our Adelaide campus. This role is full time but part time possibilities will be considered. Working closely with the Senior Lecturer and the extended academic team, this position provides teaching and learning of the highest standard to Endeavour students. Your primary responsibilities will include preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, student field excursions and clinical sessions using innovative, flexible and stimulating course materials for students undertaking undergraduate coursework. You maintain current in academic, professional and industrial developments of the Myotherapy discipline area and will contribute towards the academic and research output of the department. You will advise the Senior Lecturer and/or Associate Program Leader on recommended program/subject and process enhancements and future direction, and ensure the delivery of quality program materials.
Contract Type: Continuous/ongoing
Working pattern: 1.0 FTE (full time) with part time considered
Location: Adelaide campus
If you are as passionate as we are about Myotherapy and neuromusculoskeletal health and would like to share your expertise with the next generation of practitioners, we would love to hear from you.
- All teaching positions require a Working with Children Check / Blue Card which must be obtained at the successful applicant's own expense prior to appointment.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide qualification and registration certificates
- We are only able to consider applicants who currently have the right to live and work in Australia
The successful candidate will hold the following:
- A Bachelor degree in Health Science – Musculoskeletal Therapy, Myotherapy, Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, or other manual therapy equivalent
- Post-graduate qualifications in a relevant field
- Extensive clinical practice experience (minimum 5 years)
- Membership to one or more relevant professional associations
- Significant teaching experience in their field of expertise