- Excellent opportunity to be part of progressive and modern environment
- Regular Hours and No weekend work
- Located within a premier healthcare facility in Hurstville
We are looking for dynamic Physiotherapist to join our multidisciplinary pain clinic and to be involved with all aspects of service delivery including a mix of group therapy and individual client therapy which focuses on pain management and an active based approach to treatment.
About the Company:
Sydney Spine & Pain Rehab is a niche pain management provider offering state of the art facilities. Our clinic runs a well-established & reputable Multidisciplinary Pain Management facility consisting of Sydney’s only privatised group treatment program.
A permanent part time and a permanent full-time position are both currently available to complement our dynamic multidisciplinary pain management team which includes Pain Specialists, along with other allied health members.
These fantastic roles will be challenging and rewarding and offers the rare opportunity with exposure to practice & develop your pain management skills.
You are a strong, personable, outgoing practitioner with a desire to excel in private practice and dedicate yourself to developing your skills and clinical knowledge.
You are not afraid to take on challenges and deliver exceptional patient outcomes.
About the Job:
You will work with a wide range of clients to provide an end to end service. You will use your experience to contribute towards the excellent delivery of care and treatment. You will have the opportunity to build on your skills, learn new skills, develop yourself and progress in your career.
- Group Sessions
- Individual Sessions
- Participation in regular supervision and case meetings.
- Preparation of client sessions.
- Manage your own caseload of clients
- Create management plans & reports
- Administrative tasks: eg) session notes, letters to referrers, report writing
- Ongoing professional development
- Attend team meetings and ongoing training when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Pain management in a rehabilitation environment (chronic pain)
- Empathy and compassion for people in chronic pain
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and professional manner
- Reporting skills
- Organisation and time management skills, self-motivated, passionate and driven
- Experience in facilitating group therapy.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team environment
- APHRA registration with no practice limitations
- Registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- SIRA Registration
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a private practice setting (Pain Management)
- Experience in working with a psychodynamic framework
Culture and Benefits:
- Supportive and friendly team
- Varied and interesting caseload of clients
- Progressive and modern environment
We are seeking applicants for 2 roles:
A permanent part time position and a permanent full time position to fit in with clinic requirements.
The successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of registration, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Medicare Provider Number and SIRA Registration.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
No Agencies please.
Please email a covering letter and concise CV